Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Christmas surprise!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    He is a wonder!!! I have wanted to do this for years, we'll also be going to the Canlelight Processional on the 18th. I hope I'll be able to have the strength to do it. Chemo is a little easier this time but I still will have to schedule the surgery and the treatments that will follow that. What is the weather like that time of year and how should I pack!!!Pray I stay out of the hospital, they have given me a WBC stimulator that I hope will help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending every good wish that you are strong enough to enjoy every minute of the trip!

Think layers. It can be nice during the day and very cool at night, so be ready to peel off or add on. :)

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Every part of me that can be crossed will be crossed for you Trish!

Take a bit of everything with you, one day will be lovely, the next freezing!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Trish, what a lovely thing for him to do! That sounds like such a fab trip!

And I will be wishing that all will be well with you for the trip. You deserve it

Post Thanks / Like
    Awe such a wonderful husband. Enjoy :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, no pressure on the rest of us hubbies!!!

That is an awesome surprise! I just know you will be busy planning and getting ready!

Way to go!

Post Thanks / Like
    How exciting!!!

The perfect Xmas present!

Have a wonderful time!!!

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 266599
    My wonderful and loving husband has tol me my early Christmas present! We're going to Disney Dec,15 -19. I am SOOOOOOO excited beyond words!!!! We're staying at the AKL. Going to MVMCP on the 16th and have all our dining reservations booked. He just did the plans yesterday and told me this morning!!!We have dinner at Boma, The Wave, Les Chef de Frane, Raglan Road and breakfast at Kona's. Not bad for only a month away! We got great air on Southwest, we fly out and arrive at 7:25 nonstop and leave at6:15 and get home at 8:50!
    What alovely surprise TRISH you deserve it have a great time

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Wonderful news XXXXXXX Could you hire a scooter from Apple scooters (at the crossroads but book early as they get very busy) A scooter may give you a rest when you need it and help your days last longer?

Last Christmas we had weird weather, one day we were swimming in hot sun the next we were shivering and frozen solid then a few more days later we were back in the pool. Pack EVERYTHING! LOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone, I think I still don't believe it yet! I 'm not sure what to pack, I guess layers like Tink and Kate said. I know the parks can get windy, probably a light jacket? I don't have Christmassy things to wear! Never could quite make myself wear them I guess capris or jeans. This time of year I usually wear cords and sweaters. Tink do you wear sweaters that time of year?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast