- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 egg yolk or 1/4 cup pasteurized egg yolks
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin pie filling
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Store-bought spice cake mix, prepared per package directions and cooled
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray Craisins
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a sheet pan with foil; set aside.
- Combine oats, flour, brown sugar and sugar in a medium bowl. Add melted butter and stir until mixture is crumbly.
- Pour onto prepared sheet pan; bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Set aside to cool; crumble into small pieces.
For orange sauce:
- Combine apricot jam and orange juice in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together until smooth.
For pumpkin mousse:
- Whisk egg yolk into pumpkin pie filling. Melt white chocolate chips in a microwave or using a double boiler. Whisk melted white chocolate into pumpkin mixture.
- Whip heavy cream to medium peaks. Gently fold whipped cream into pumpkin mixture.
Serves 6 to 8
- Cut spice cake into cubes. Place a dollop of mousse at the bottom of a serving dish. Top with cranberries and a drizzle of sauce.
- Place a few cubes of cake over mousse. Top with another layer of mousse, cranberries and sauce, then top with streusel.