Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keurig?

Post Thanks / Like
    I was wondering if anyone had a Keurig machine? I'm not a coffee drinker, but I love the southern sweet tea and coco options.

How is it?

Post Thanks / Like
    I love mine. I don't drink a lot of coffee but it's nice when I want a cup.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    not personally but a few real coffee drinkers at work swear by them, they wouldnt have anything else
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    DS and DDIL have one and they love it.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    We LOVE our Keurig and are hoping to upgrade to a bigger model this Christmas

It is so nice to have a cup of coffee during the day rather than waiting because I don't want to make a whole pot just for me.

The tea options are amazing and they also have apple cider, hot cocoa, and a few other "non coffee" things you might enjoy :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm definitely going to get one, but I think I'm going to wait until black friday to see if they go on sale.

I'm glad to hear good things about them though!

:D

Post Thanks / Like
    they had a keurig in the royal pacific resort and we loved it. We did look at getting one but buying the pods works out really expensive

Post Thanks / Like
    We've had one for several years now and I wouldn't be without one. The pods are much less expensive if you order directly through Green Mountain coffee. You recieve more in the box and shipping is free if you order 4 boxes or more. You can change your flavors anytime and they will deliver at any schedule you want. ( Every 4 weeks, or 6 weeks or 8 weeks ect,) They carry Celestial Seasons tea so I just use the tea bags and run the Keurig for hot water. You pay much less for the tea bags. I do the same for hot chocolate, I buy my favorite and use the hot water. We love the coffee and Green Mountain also carries Tully's, Gloria Jeans and other brands.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 267055
    they had a keurig in the royal pacific resort and we loved it. We did look at getting one but buying the pods works out really expensive
    If you the buy the My K Cup accessory, you can put in any loose coffee/tea/cocoa and brew it that way. We have one and love it.

If you have a Bed Bath and Beyond store, you can use the 20% off coupons on the K cups and brewer.

Coffee in general has gone sky high in price!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I will have to check out the Green Mountain website.

And if anyone sees one on sale during Black Friday deals, please let me know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast