Thread: Disney 2011 Part III

Post Thanks / Like
    Tuesday November 1st, wow, where did October go? Breakfast at the food court at the resort. Donna and I had Mickey Waffles with bacon and coffee, I also had some milk. David had the breakfast platter with sausage. After breakfast we are off to the Magic Kingdom. Our first ride is the Haunted Mansion. This is the first time we have been on this since they redid the cemetery. The new cemetery is really cool. I donít remember exactly what order we did things but we did Peter Pan (practically walk on), the obligatory Small World for first time visitors, Mickeyís Philharmagic, Snow White, TTA, Carousel of Progress, Buzz Lightyear, Big Thunder Mountain RR, the steamboat, Jungle Cruise and Pirates of the Caribbean. We stopped by Cosmic Rayís for lunch where all three of us got the hot dog with chili and cheese. Dinner was at Tonyís Town Square. David started with melon and prosciutto, followed by lasagna for his main course, Donna had the tomato and mozzarella salad and mushroom stuffed tortellini and I had Butternut Squash Soup and Seafood Diavolo, which wasnít very spicy at all. After dinner we left the park as there was another MNSSHP.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    You got a lot in on the trip to MK. We are dining at Tony's on this trip. Never ate there before...what is it like?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 267167
    You got a lot in on the trip to MK. We are dining at Tony's on this trip. Never ate there before...what is it like?
    Tony's is not one of the top tier of Disney's restaurants. The atmosphere is Lady and the Tramp which kids would probably like, though I think yours are a bit older than most if I remember correctly. The food is nothing fancy but everything we ate had great flavor. As I said though, my Diavolo could have been a lot spicier. What this restaurant needs, IMHO, but will never see at MK, is a glass of wine to go with the food.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix