Tuesday November 1st, wow, where did October go? Breakfast at the food court at the resort. Donna and I had Mickey Waffles with bacon and coffee, I also had some milk. David had the breakfast platter with sausage. After breakfast we are off to the Magic Kingdom. Our first ride is the Haunted Mansion. This is the first time we have been on this since they redid the cemetery. The new cemetery is really cool. I donít remember exactly what order we did things but we did Peter Pan (practically walk on), the obligatory Small World for first time visitors, Mickeyís Philharmagic, Snow White, TTA, Carousel of Progress, Buzz Lightyear, Big Thunder Mountain RR, the steamboat, Jungle Cruise and Pirates of the Caribbean. We stopped by Cosmic Rayís for lunch where all three of us got the hot dog with chili and cheese. Dinner was at Tonyís Town Square. David started with melon and prosciutto, followed by lasagna for his main course, Donna had the tomato and mozzarella salad and mushroom stuffed tortellini and I had Butternut Squash Soup and Seafood Diavolo, which wasnít very spicy at all. After dinner we left the park as there was another MNSSHP.