Thread: Disney 2011 Part IV

Post Thanks / Like
    Wednesday November 2nd. Breakfast is once again at the food court at the resort. Donna is not really feeling well and in retrospect we should have let her stay in the room while David and I ate and then went to Animal Kingdom. This, unfortunately, would become a recurring theme of our trip. However, she decided to tough it out. David once again had the Breakfast platter, I had oatmeal and a banana and Donna opted for V8 and a banana. Once at AK, we got pictures taken for our Photopass in front of the Tree of Life. We took the Kilimanjaro Safari and saw more giraffe than we had ever seen before. Unfortunately the lions were still not to be seen. We did the Pagani Trail and the Maharajah Trail, Festival of the Lion King, got Davidís picture with Mickey at Camp Mickey Minnie, David and I rode Dinosaur and we finished at Itís Tough To Be a Bug. With Donna still not feeling well we made a short day of it and took her back to the resort so that she could take a nap. David and I filled up the car with gas and went searching for PowerBall Tickets (it was worth $245 Million, but alas we did not win.) I then took David to DTD so he could search for something for his daughter. Dinner tonight was at Boma, which Donna loves. Unfortunately she was not feeling well enough to eat and she found a couch in the lobby to rest while David and I ate. I donít remember everything that either of us had however. I do know that I had a couple of glasses of different red wines though which were very tasty. I stopped by Zawadi after dinner and bought Donna some Nyquil. We then went back to the resort where Donna took a couple of the Nyquil and retired for the night.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh poor Donna, she loves Boma it's horrible when you are ill

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, of all nights not to be feeling well..missed Boma...poor Donna

Post Thanks / Like
    Booooo to not feeling well!!!

Is the same powerball that the person here in CT won (just down the road from me) and hasn't come forward? to them!

Sorry to hear Donna is already under the weather and it's so EARLY in the trip, yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 267214
    Booooo to not feeling well!!!

Is the same powerball that the person here in CT won (just down the road from me) and hasn't come forward? to them!

Sorry to hear Donna is already under the weather and it's so EARLY in the trip, yet.
    Yep, Powerball is Powerball across the USA. Donna, under the weather, is unfortunately a recurring theme for the entire trip. :(

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix