Thread: Disney 2011 Part V

Post Thanks / Like
    Thursday November 3rd. Breakfast is at the food court for the third time. David isnít really hungry and just has a banana and some chocolate milk. Donna has scrambled eggs with bacon and I opt for Special K cereal with milk. Donna and I both have coffee and we split a banana. We are off to DHS. We get there for rope drop and head for TSM. I manage to snag fast passes while David and Donna stand in line. I meet them just as they are entering the door. David and Donna ride together and I ride alone. I finally beat Donna at this but she says it doesnít count because we werenít together. We leave to go and do the Back Lot tour and after getting off of that we meet Mike and Sully from Monsters Inc. Iím wearing a Boston Red Sox shirt and my Boston hat. Sully however, is a Yankee fan and signals that I shouldnít be wearing them. I finally put the hat on his head though. Then it is back to use our fast passes at TSM. We eventually hit Great Movie Ride, the Muppets, Lights, Motors, Action, Indiana Jones and TOT, though I am the only one to ride this. We also caught a couple of street performances. Dinner tonight is at 50ís Prime Time. We headed to the Tune In Lounge for a couple of drinks before dinner. Donna and I both have Chicken Noodle Soup, she orders the meatloaf, David the chicken pot pie, which looked scrumptious and I had Momís Favorites (a little each of Fried Chicken, Pot Roast and Meatloaf). It may have only been a sample of each but it was more than enough food. None of us had room for dessert. After dinner it is back to the resort as Donna is still not feeling up to snuff.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 267215
    ...and I had Momís Favorites (a little each of Fried Chicken, Pot Roast and Meatloaf).
    It's my favorite, too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 267218
    It's my favorite, too!
    I liked the meatloaf, loved the chicken as usual, but wasn't too keen on the pot roast.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix