Thread: Disney 2011 Part VI

Post Thanks / Like
    Friday November 4th. This is David’s last full day at Disney. It is EPCOT day. We opted to hit McDonald’s for breakfast today. At EPCOT Donna went ahead to get Fast Passes for Soarin’. By the time David and I got there she was waiting. It wasn’t Fast Pass time yet, so we opted for Living with the Land. Then we went through the Standby line on Soarin’ with virtually no wait time. When we came off we got right back on using FP and managed front row seating. YAY. The CM didn’t take our FPs though and told us to use them again. Since we didn’t want to ride a third time Donna gave them to three young girls who had just walked in making them very happy. From there it was on to Captain EO as David wanted to see it. Then it was over to Test Track where we all used the Single Rider Line. Donna and David both got the same vehicle and one of the other folks swapped with them so they both got the same row. I was in the vehicle behind. Next I went to ride Mission Space and they both waited. Then it was on to Ellen’s Energy Adventure and Spaceship Earth. Since we had covered most of the front of the park we headed to World Showcase. Since we had an ADR for the Biergarten we opted to skip most of the food tasting, though we did get a Dragon Berry Colada and a Fiesta Margarita. We took David on the boat ride in the Mexico Pavilion and were going to take him on the one in Norway but it was broken down. My legs were really giving me fits and we managed to slowly but surely amble our way around the World Showcase, making a few stops along the way. It was a beautiful day but quite windy and thus cool. Donna started not feeling well again. We opted to leave EPCOT and enjoy a round trip boat ride to DHS and back. Once we got back we went through the UK and Canada then waited for the boat to take us back to Germany for dinner. Donna had begun not feeling well again and ate very little for dinner. David and I took her back to the resort and we went to see Piano Bob. Alas, the best laid plans of mice and men…Bob was not playing. So David and I went back to the Pool Bar at ASSports.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 267216
    The CM didn’t take our FPs though and told us to use them again. Since we didn’t want to ride a third time Donna gave them to three young girls who had just walked in making them very happy.
    Way to pay the magic forward (seems like it came back around on TT a bit later!

From there it was on to Captain EO as David wanted to see it.
    hehehe Andrew announced the other day that this was his ONE Christmas wish...that we ALL see Captain EO with him. SERIOUSLY?

Alas, the best laid plans of mice and men…Bob was not playing. So David and I went back to the Pool Bar at ASSports.
    Oh no! I wonder why?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 267217

Oh no! I wonder why?
    I don't know, Betty, Steve and I saw him the next week, but didn't get a chance to talk to him. I posted on his FB page, but his only reply was sorry I missed you.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix