Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: Well today the police are coming

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 27115
    I'd go all out and offer them a selection of cakes and biscuits, they may not have time to have their tea so you could maybe make some sandwiches or ask them to stay for dinner......;) (not really!)

    Does your poor DH not get fed at home missy

    Quote Originally Posted by beccaberry, post: 27120
    Always offer coffee or tea...if they decline, offer water...I think it would be in poor taste to offer liquor...but feel free to drink as much of it as you need for yourself
    Good thought beccaberry. Vodka where's my vodka


    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 27121
    We offered them a choice of the regular sofa or the sofa beanbag. They chose the orthodox seating device.
    See worried there as only have regular sofa, but phew they didn't need sofa beanbag.
    Thanks Guys................ Also look at multi quoting.Soon i might be able to post a picture sorry photo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #12
    Senior Member mumof2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    9,023
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 27138
    Does your poor DH not get fed at home missy
    Nope! Not usually




  3. #13
    Moderator Beccaberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Milford, Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    13,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have loads of Vodka now that I've developed a crush on Gin...I'll be happy to share...unless you prefer Captain Morgan?

    MULTIPLES?!?!?! WOW!! Look at you!!! How wonderful!!
    I was going to insert a naughty innuendo comment here....but it seems Tink has her hands full over in Keith's thread; so I don't want to overwork her...




  4. #14
    Senior Member mumof2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    9,023
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 27138
    ..... Also look at multi quoting.Soon i might be able to post a picture sorry photo.
    wooooo, get you!!




  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaberry, post: 27154
    I have loads of Vodka now that I've developed a crush on Gin...I'll be happy to share...unless you prefer Captain Morgan?

    MULTIPLES?!?!?! WOW!! Look at you!!! How wonderful!!
    I was going to insert a naughty innuendo comment here....but it seems Tink has her hands full over in Keith's thread; so I don't want to overwork her...
    : . That was just what i needed. See that sounds wrong. To laugh i needed to laugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #16
    Senior Member mumof2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    9,023
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 27173
    : . That was just what i needed. See that sounds wrong. To laugh i needed to laugh.


    ooooooh you girls are gonna be in ter-rubble!




  7. #17
    Moderator Beccaberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Milford, Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    13,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Laughter is ALWAYS the best medicine :D




  8. #18
    Moderator Beccaberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Milford, Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    13,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 27157
    ooooooh you girls are gonna be in ter-rubble!
    Now just shush mum...she'll never even know we're here....




  9. #19
    Senior Member mumof2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    9,023
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaberry, post: 27176
    Laughter is ALWAYS the best medicine :D

    it so is! :D




  10. #20
    Senior Member mumof2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    9,023
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaberry, post: 27178
    Now just shush mum...she'll never even know we're here....

    OK....




Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •