Thursday November 10th. Once again Donna and I are having a leisurely day. We start with a late breakfast at the Kona Café, Tonga Toast for Donna and Pineapple Macadamia Nut Pancakes for me. From there we rode the resort monorail over to the Contemporary where we looked around for a bit then caught the monorail back to the Polynesian to pick up the car. We drove to DTD to hit the bank and get some cash after first stopping to feed the car. From there we headed over to EPCOT. We were hoping to find some English Jams and Jellies to send to MIL for Christmas but alas there were none. We went into the Rose and Crown Pub where we both had a beer (Stella Artois for Donna, Boddingtons Ale for me) and split a Scotch Egg. Donna wanted to look for something for a friend so we stopped by one of the Festival tents where she found what she was looking for. We stopped and grabbed a couple of the Kailua Pork Sliders at the Hawaii booth and I also got a Tuna Poke, with seaweed (YUM). We then headed over to Mexico where Donna wanted to get at Fiesta Margarita since she hadn’t been feeling well enough to enjoy one when we were at EPCOT with her brother David. I grabbed a yummy lamb chop in Australia. We walked over to the festival center and browsed around for a while. They were sold out of AP Pins for this year’s festival, but they still had two Passholder coins left so we purchased one of those. From there we went to ride Spaceship Earth and then headed back to our resort for a short rest.

Dinner tonight was at the Cape May Clambake. Donna found a delicious ham & bean soup and some non seafood/shellfish items for her dinner. I had some clam chowder, snow crab legs, steamed mussels and clams, calamari, braised cabbage, seafood pasta, some maize crusted corvina and some flank steak. I took just a small amount of each so that I wouldn’t get too full too quickly. I washed it all down with a couple of glasses of Dr. Loosen Riesling (Germany). We finished off the meal with cups of coffee and some small dessert portions that were specialties of the house and not available elsewhere at Disney. We then headed back to our resort for the night.