Thread: Ordering photo prints?

Post Thanks / Like
    Where does everyone order their prints?

In the past I've used Walmart, but their uploading process is a pain. However, I love that they offer non-glossy prints.

I am attempting to order prints thru iPhoto. But I didn't see any choices on types of prints besides sizes.

Thanks guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't order prints from within iPhoto. I'd done that once before and wasn't too happy with the result. The prints weren't bad but the envelope they were mailed in got mangled in the mail. Left a bad taste in my mouth.

I have ordered photo books and such from within iPhoto and been very pleased.

Just not so much for prints!

Now, I usually get prints from Snapfish via Flickr. Flickr links directly to Snapfish for their print products. Haven't ordered much from them but what I've seen so far has been pretty good.

Tom (.... print 'em Danno!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I think i may have used snapfish before? I usually just use tesco now though

Post Thanks / Like
    I usually use snapfish and have always been really happy with the quality of the prints
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I may have to look into snapfish.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've used Shutterfly fairly often w/ good results. They usually have some manner of coupon/discount/deal on offer that either nets me free shipping, or in my impulsive case, something I didn't even realize I wanted!

I do use Walmart, though like you I find their upload process a bit of a pain. In a pinch (or if I need it right away) I still find myself using them as my fallback plan.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think my problem is that I wait for a while before I order, so by then I have a a few hundred to order. I do them in batches.