Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: not all that bad ..just a little pixie dust would be great

Post Thanks / Like
    gads lol....ok...staple free now YAY! I will come back later today and post the whole thing lol. Going shopping with my son :)
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    how are you doing. is it out now and all over. its going to be great. no pain yay

Post Thanks / Like
    ok....it was an ordeal I am happy is over lol...my surgeon was 3 hours late getting to me on the surgery day. Then he can't even be bothered with comming in the room before the surgery...just poked his head in and spoke for about maybe a minute or so. I was by this time so scared it wasn't even funny. It was supposed to be a simple procedure with 4 little incisions....of course that didn't happen. I have 2 - one where the scope went in and then the HUGE one that is so high wearing a bra has been a whole new adventure in pain. I didn't see him again until 2 days after while I am still in the hospital....then he pops in and vaguely tells me why he did it this way then tries to move on to having lap band surgery in the near future. I had surgery on the 2nd and went home on the 7th...I slept sitting up for almost 2 weeks before I was finally able to get into my bed again....As of 2 nights ago I am able to now sleep without being at an upright angle. I am also able to sit up infront of the computer a bit longer now. I am due to go back to work on the 16th of Dec. Wish me luck...some days I know I will be ready- others...not so much lol.
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh honey, sounds like such an ordeal! I am glad you are feeling better

So the doctor had to do the surgery the old fashioned way instead? Was your liver too big? I've heard that can be a problem with laser surgery.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. Sure sounds like a miserable experience. I hope your recovery continues along the path to being pain free.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Wishing you a speedy recovery. Gentle
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Johnie he said my gall bladder was inflamed so bad he could not see the connection area he needed. Then of course he threw in the need to have a consultation with me in the near future about weight loss surgery. I will not repeat in actual words what I was thinking...but it would be something like this...

First of all- I eat 2 scrambled eggs and less than 2 ounces of some sort of breakfast meat or a bisquit with a cup of coffee every morning. Every once in a blue moon I will have a bowl of cereal and 2% milk. Lunch is generally something quick and easy- sandwhich or small salad...somedays it's fish sticks and a handful of fries. Once a month it might even be take out- chinese- hot and sour soup with Mei Fun. Dinner is also as small. I do not belly up to the buffet and take it as a challenge. I do not eat half or a whole chicken at a meal..I do not go thru bread like most go thru water. I actually showed my Regular Doc proof of my eating habits and he scolded me for not eating enough. My body thinks it's starving therefore it hangs on to all the fat. I know he's right because on weight watchers I lost 43lbs and ate so much food I thought I was going to explode! So Back on weight watchers I go lol...this time I have got to stick with it....

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry to hear your surgery didnt go as planned. it was what i was dreading myself.
    fortunately for me although my liver was inflamed and my gall bladder was, well, yuk! apart from having a bleed on my liver they managed to do it all keyhole. it is a huge improvement to 'being cut'
    sympathies with your wound. i have a laporotomy scar top of abdomen straigh down.
    it will heal and become less sore
    do take it easy if you go back to work, dont overdo it

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear that surgery didn't go as planned and that your surgeon was such an oaf. Hope you are well on your way to recovery.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast