Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 267766
Dad is buying Mum a Kindle for Christmas. I know because it's sitting in my dining room (I'm Santa's little helper).

So is there any kind of "Kindle voucher" or gift certificate you can get or is it just the normal Amazon gift certificate? Santa's helper is confused.
normal amazon gift cert although I think when you choose one you can say it's a kindle one but in practice its normal