Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Very Sad News - RIP Mick ( ukwdwnut )

Post Thanks / Like
    Just saw this on FB and was absolutely shocked. So, so sad as I know how excited he was to be planning a new trip after his ops.

I met Mick just the once and he was such a nice guy. His family will be devastated and my heart goes out to them

Rest peacefully Mick

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely stunned and shocked at the news. I first met Mick at a Disney meet a few years ago and it was such fun chatting to him. He even went out of his way to offer me a lift home (many miles away). Mick was a great guy. I had my Illuminations CD on and was thinking about you Mick on the drive home. My heart goes out to all the family.

Mick (left) on his trusty Toshiba.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    I shared a birthday with Mick and was lucky enough to meet him a couple of times. Will always remember laughing as he struggled to light his barbie when we had the first New Forest meet.

Bye birthday buddy. Hugs to Denise, Mikey and Lauren.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rest in peace mate, your Jokes (even the one's bashing Apple :wink will be missed so much. You lived life to the full each and every day and were always on hand to help anyone however you could. It's sad that you are leaving behind two children and your lovely wife, who you were so proud of, but I hope you know just how proud of you they, and all of the members here at secrets, are. We could always tell you were smiling and joking when you posted and your positive outlook on life kept so many of us happy through sad times.

RIP Mick.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    RIP my friend!

I sure wish I'd known him personally. Ever since Slowhand talked me into joining this august group, Mick has always been one of the numerous people on here that I call "friend". Even though we'd never met.

I would have loved to have had the opportunity to share a pint with him and argue endlessly about why Steve Jobs and I were right and he was wrong! Of course, I would have lost. But that's half the fun.

Rest now buddy. We'll all be along someday and then we can take up where we left off.

Tom (... this is not a good day.)

Post Thanks / Like
    He was such a fun guy. I'll miss his jokes and quirky humor. (Sometimes I just didn't get it) I will so totally remember the night he was part of the "Help Bev fix her BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!" He was always willing to lend a hand or give some sort of encouragement.

You will be missed Mick...
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh nooooooo this can't have happened... he had things to do places to go....

Post Thanks / Like
    Such sad news. Thoughts are with his family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very sad news. Sending my condolences to his family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Heartwrenching. He loved life, loved his family and loved his friends. He truly lived. And he will be truly missed.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast