Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Very Sad News - RIP Mick ( ukwdwnut )

Post Thanks / Like
    i've met Mick a number of times and first on that fateful camping trip. I used to take the pee out of him all the time and he took it really well. I'm so sad, he was so young and he never got to make that trip The overwhelming thing i remember about him was the pride he had for his children, it was in every fibre of his being. Lauren and Mikey if you are reading this you were your Dad's world, be proud and continue to be successful in his honour. Love to you Denise xx
    RIP Nut xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Wanted to add my most sincere condolences. Such sad news.

Post Thanks / Like
    There really are no words. This place will never be the same without you..but your spirit will always be a part of all of us. Your joy and laughter is something we should all strive for..and will. The next time I stand in front of that castle I will be thinking of you and how much fun you must be having now. Rest easy..

Post Thanks / Like
    I never managed to meet Mick in person but have spoken to him so many times over the last 7 years.

I still cannot believe you are gone mate, can't imagine coming to secrets and not seeing your posts. You could always lift me up when I was down, you always managed to crack a joke or 2 even when you must have been struggling yourself.
    It all feels strangely surreal, when I first saw the news I just wanted it to be wrong, wanted it all to be a mistake, 'cos you were just larger than life and it's just not right that you're not here.

Thankyou for your help, understanding and humour, you will be very much missed
    RIP Mick xx

Nicki

Post Thanks / Like
    Such very sad news. RIP Mick, you were a lovely man. It was great to meet you. Thoughts are with your family

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 268018
    i've met Mick a number of times and first on that fateful camping trip. I used to take the pee out of him all the time and he took it really well. I'm so sad, he was so young and he never got to make that trip The overwhelming thing i remember about him was the pride he had for his children, it was in every fibre of his being. Lauren and Mikey if you are reading this you were your Dad's world, be proud and continue to be successful in his honour. Love to you Denise xx
    RIP Nut xxx
    Yes, so true. He was a very proud dad.

Post Thanks / Like

such sad news

rip mick

xx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't believe the news when Johnie sent me the text message this morning. Such a sad day. RIP Mick...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Just heard this sad news and wanted to express my deepest sympathies to Mick's family and friends.
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    It still doesn't seem true, that Mick is no longer here with us

He was a good friend to me, he made me laugh and picked me up when I was down, I'll miss him.

If only he's had chance to go on his holiday, he was making so many plans, life is so cruel.

My thought are with his family, rest in peace Mick, you will be missed

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast