Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Very Sad News - RIP Mick ( ukwdwnut )

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Mick for everything. Good show, Sir. R.I.P. And all thoughts with family, friends, and all those who knew him and will miss him.

... 'nuff said

Post Thanks / Like
    It will feel so weird to not see his posts.

It seems like our complete puzzle is now missing an important piece.

My thoughts are with his family.

Post Thanks / Like
    This news has left a big whole in my heart for the loss of a dear friend. There is a bright star over Billericay tonight that even rain and clouds cant hide....

Goodnight dear friend

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't come here very often, but I knew Mick on another forum also. It's such a shock to hear that he has passed, and he will surely be missed. My thoughts are with his family and all of his friends at this very difficult time.
    Jackie

Post Thanks / Like
    i still cant believe it

i dont like that one minute someone is here and the next there gone

it makes you realise how precious life is and that you should never take anything for granted

it has definately made me think tonight

"So love the people who treat you right. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Forgive quickly. God never said life would be easy."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like

Goodbye my friend...may you forever be in Disney...
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    I just heard this news elsewhere . I can not express how very sad this has made me feel
    Mick made me laugh out loud several times, but the one I remember most was the time he said he bought his wife Denise a bag for Mother's Day, a new vacumn cleaner .
    He was a dear, sweet friend and my heart is truly aching right now .
    Since my DH has COPD, we spoke often through PM's of his health issues .
    I had no idea that it had gotten to the point of him needing double transplants .
    I'm sure he's not only talking to Steve , but Walt as well . Telling him all about his dream and how huge it has become, new parks, DVC, cruises, etc .
    Makes me so sad that he never made it back to WDW , I was going to ask, but Brit answered that reading through the posts .
    My thoughts & prayers are with Denise, his children and his family .
    RIP Mick, I will never forget you .

Post Thanks / Like
    Just saw this and I am indeed shocked and saddened. I know he was very ill but i truly believed that the surgery was going to give him time. we talked on several occassions about illness and my heart goes out to him. You fought with courage and bravery mick, if I do make it it this December to AKL you will be there in my thoughts and prayers. My heart goes out to your family.May it be all that you want it to be.

NW UK, handy for the Lakes, Dales, Peak District a
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was deeply saddened to hear about Mick's passing. Due to lack of funds and no chance of US holidays over the last few years, I've not been active on any of the Disney forums, here and elsewhere, for a long time, but have had text chat and joke exchanges with Mick almost weekly (sometimes daily) until his last message, last week. I'll miss his warped sense of humour, his wonderfully non-PC jokes and his extremely warm personality enormously. God bless you, Mick, RIP mate.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    I came back here this morning hoping this wasn't real, I'm stunned.

Mick was indeed immensely proud of his family, through his posts we could feel it shining through.

Denise, Lauren and Mikey...I'm thinking of you and hope you know how proud he was of you all xxx

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast