Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Very Sad News - RIP Mick ( ukwdwnut )

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't sleep well last night, I was thinking about Mick, the way he always made people laugh and often groan with his silly jokes. How he remained so upbeat and positive when there were so many things to keep knocking him back all the time. His love of Disney and how he was planing his holiday, how much he loved his family and how proud he was of his Lauren and Mikey, the list goes on

When he became ill and was in hospital all those years ago, he had so much trouble getting help, we spent days and hours getting things just right so that in the end, he finally got the help he needed. We never met but we spoke often in good times and bad, he was a good listener was our Mick and I'll miss him

I can't remember how many years I've known him, but I am so glad that I was lucky enough to call him a friend.

Mick wouldn't want us to be sad, he's probably somewhere now, getting together everyone who shares his love of Disney and starting his own site.

So for now, until we meet him again, wherever we go, whatever we do, Mick will be with us all, he'll get his trip back to the Mouse, not just once, but many, many times when his friends here go back. He won't ever be forgotten, he has touched too many lives for that to happen

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Such sad news - our thoughts are with his family and friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    I still can't believe this sad news is true, I was never lucky enough to meet Mick in person but I spent many hours chatting online and via text.
    I knew he was unwell but didn't think this would happen.
    He will be sadly missed by all.
    RIP Dear friend, say hello to Walt for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I cant believe what im actually reading, to say im shocked is a complete understatement :(

I first starting talking to Mick back in about 2004 i think it was, i liked him alot - he added me to his mailing list and since then i received alot of emails - some which left me explaining to my husband why i was receiving jokes like that from someone i had never actually met!!!

Your memory lives on Mick, you were a truely wonderful person and im proud to say that you were my friend - you are going to be very much missed around here. My thoughts are with his family and many other friends

RIP Nutty

Post Thanks / Like
    i am very sad to to read this news.
    my thoughts are with all of mick's family
    god bless you mick
    sara x

Post Thanks / Like
    Such terribly sad news. As I said on FB I hope you our people watching on a bench somewhere. I never met Mick either,but that doesn't make him less of a friend. He was technical whizz and always offered to help with any issues. He was a cheeky one to and always ready to fight For Mr Gates and the right to recline. RIP Mick and thank you for blessing our cyber lives. Xxx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been away from this forum for a few weeks and am very shocked to learn that mick has passed away.
    He and his family only live 10 mins away and it would have been lovely to meet him. I am sure he will be very missed.
    Love to Micks family at this tough time

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been off line for a few weeks and I'm shocked to hear of the loss of Mick. Mick helped me through a pretty tough time last year and even this year he was a star to me despite his illness.

Of course I was never lucky to meet him in person in this life but I'll make damn sure I'll meet him in the next.

All my love Mick.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so shocked

Maybe little bit too late but will light the candle for the family.

So sad.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deafjeff, post: 272748
    I am so shocked

Maybe little bit too late but will light the candle for the family.

So sad.....
    Never too late.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast