Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 27520
Looks more like firewire (iLink) to me although it does have usb too.

Here's a section from a sony forum:-
"USB cannot be used to capture full quality video to the PC. You will need to get (if not already on your PC) firewire. "

Now the question is, where are you capturing your video to? desktop/laptop and does THAT have a firewire port?
DH tells me the Mac has firewire.