Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello my name is Lauren, the proud daughter of Mick aka Ukwdwnut

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, Lauren. Bless you, I don't know what to say.... Just a ..
    It's so lovely that you will take your Dad's holiday for him and hopefully we can all help you to make it special.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you everyone for your lovely words of comfort and support.

I can see why he liked to come on here so much, everyone is so friendly.

Ive been looking through all his posts and threads and he didnt shut up about me did he! No wonder you all feel like you know me already.

I feel closer to him being on here and I found great comfort in seeing a post from him celebrating my birthday from last year as sadly he passed 2 days before my birthday this year.

I really appreciate everything everyone has said.

x

Post Thanks / Like
    Lauren welcome to you. I am so sorry for your families loss. We all our. As you can see he was so proud of you and your brother.
    We would love to help you plan your 2014 trip.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    No he didn't shut up about you Lauren, bless him.

I remember when you were just starting out, and when you were on tv..oh, and your car of course.

I hope you come back here to plan your trip, it'll feel that part of your Dad is still with us

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 268289

I hope you come back here to plan your trip, it'll feel that part of your Dad is still with us

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lauren, having been blessed to "know" your dad from these several forums for some 8 years I sort of feel like we know you too. Your dad was a buddy, a mate and I will miss him. Your dad was in my family's prayers at the dinner table for some time now. His family too.

We were all better for having Mick in our lives. Thank you for your post. We will be heading to AKL this January and i was supposed to give Mick the skinny on the resort. I will be thinking of you dad and raising a pint in his honor with my brother.

God bless.

Dan

Post Thanks / Like
    Lauren... thank you

For coming in here and posting something so special.

We will miss your dad very much, but I know it cannot even begin to compare to what you are feeling

Please, make yourself at home, because although you dont know is, we have shared many of your successes and accomplishments through your dad's posts.

How very nice to meet you

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lauren, its nice to have you with us. I had the pleasure in meeting you and working with you about 7 years ago when you did some modelling for me when I first started my photography business.

Your dad was a great chap and a pleasure to chat with, we will all miss him terribly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lauren and welcome. Your dad was well proud of you. I remember meeting you all few years ago at caravan park in Newquay. Your dad was a wonderful man and his memory will live on here

Post Thanks / Like
    Lovely to have you here Lauren, hope you drop by often I know it has been a few years since we all went camping together but your dad kept us all up to date with how well you and brother have been doing, you both made him so proud! Take care and give your mum a hug from me.
    Lots of love Lisa, Colin, Daniel and Caitlin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast