Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hello my name is Lauren, the proud daughter of Mick aka Ukwdwnut

Post Thanks / Like
    I've started this post a few times, over the last couple of days.

What does one say at this time? I will just speak from the heart, from one daughter to another. Many times, our father's are our heroes. While I don't know you personally and never met your father. From what I have gathered over time, I'm going to assume, he was your hero. That person who is always there for us, always willing to protect us, and always, always proud of us.

I'm sorry that you lost yours way too soon.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lauren,

Lovely to meet you, although as others have said, thanks to your Dad we already feel we know you.

I'm so very sorry for your loss, your Dad was very special to all of us.

We will be delighted to help you plan your trip, please come back often and visit, we'd love to see you.

Cheers

Karen.
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Lauren, all I can do right now is...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lauren, i saw this just after you posted but i couldn't think of anything appropriate to post. It seems so long ago that we all went camping, I'm glad you decided to join us, your Dad would have been really pleased. Give my love to your Mum and Mikey from us. Julie, Jon, Daniel and Caitlin xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who's leg I'm going to pull now He was always my fall guy. Even though he was a Mod he never ever once told me off... ever...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lauren, we all are having a hard time knowing what to say, it is still such a shock. Mick just was such a force here on Secrets. I valued his comments the serious and the funny ones! He knew what i felt like when I got sick, it was easy to talk to him, He loved you all so. It's wonderful to have you heare. dad would be proud!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234