Hi everyone,

Ive been staring at this screen for about half hour trying to think of what I should say so Im just going to write what first comes into my head or I'll be here all day!!

This morning, my mum, my brother and I recieved some lovely flowers from the mod team at disney secrets. We know my dad was always on this site and he was always on at me to join as Im just as crazy about all things disney but I never have the time.

Ive read all your kind messages about my lovely dad, and it makes me smile to know that he was thought so much of on here.

My Dad was my best friend, and ive read some of the lovely things he's said about me on here. Nothing he hadnt already said to me in person, but how lovely of him to share it with you guys.

He bloody loved my car, and what he didnt know was that it was his next birthday present. He had his own set of keys for it and the amount of times I'd come home from work to find my car was missing, my heart would sink thinking it had been stolen then I'd see my dads car in its place with the mickey mouse ears on the aerial. Then I'd see my mum and dad pull up with the roof down, I called them barbie and ken!

As Im more than certain you all must know (he would tell everyone that would listen) , We have a big trip for 2014 planned for after his operation. As he sadly didnt get this chance, we are still going to go in his honour and were going to do all the things he wanted to do. So, Im going to need all your help in planning this trip!

Lastly, I just wanted to say that I want you all to know that my Dad was my hero. He got me through the tough times, he encouraged me to fulfil my dreams and he made me laugh my head off. I feel so incredibly lucky to say that Im his daughter and I would, and did, do everything I can to make him proud.

Thank you for all the thoughts and support to myself, my mum and my brother. We are so grateful.

Much love,

little ukwdwnut xxx