Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Post you Good news / Happy thing that has happened today here...

Post Thanks / Like
    These are the little squirrels I remember as a kid. Not sure if they are more rare now than they were then, but I haven't seen one in decades...

http://pixdaus.com/single.php?id=284663

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 269335
    We used to have red squirrels. Not sure if they are still in this country (north east).
    I saw them a few years ago in Michigan :D I saw some little black ones too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 269347
    I would sooooooooo love to see ( and photograph) a tufty

There's a joke there somewhere's but I'm not touching it.... nope.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Crawling on hands and knees towards the end of the working week and it has been a tough one. Really really happyabout having Christmas eve off with the kids for the first time in living memory - Christmas eve was always my favourite day of the year as a kid.

Looking forward to getting home tonight ,ordering a chinese and snuggling up under a blanket and watching a film with a glass of glenmorangie

Lisas bloods all came back A OK today as well all good stuff

an exciting year in prospect

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 269400
    We do! In Delamere Forest and a place called 'Greenwoods' too, which I think may be located inside Delamere Forest. We call them the 'Wirral Squirrels'
    Wirrel squirrels said in a scouse accent has been running through me head ever since I read that

Post Thanks / Like
    Herself and I had a private little special time last evening. We had a wheel of Epoisees and a small tub of pate with a favorite bubbly. The boy was in bed, and his Da was working so we were peaceful and quiet together. A very lovely time, and luscious treats!

So good to hear all the blood work came back good, Doc!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm happy about getting my hair cut today. It's the little things ya know. :)

Also, I'm so happy to have Monday off.

Oh and yesterday I was able to leave about half hour early. I had thought I had won the lottery. It's amazing what a half hour can do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy things:

Amazing, amazing, utterly amazing trip.

My car is still in the shop and not expected to be returned until Friday, but the insurance company of the person who hit me has been FANTASTIC and cooperative, and getting a rental was easier than I expected.

I'm a new auntie :) Thomas Calabrese arrived just as we touched down yesterday morning and I had the chance to snuggle him last night.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mr. C.S. died today. He died painlessly, and with his wife and all of us who love him by his side. The ease of one's death... it's a very important thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 269610
    The ease of one's death... it's a very important thing.
    I believe this utterly and passionately.

At the seventh time of asking talk -talk sent out another BT engineer yesterday who finally agreed with me that our line fault was probably due to a botch repair job done by the gas people who cut our phone line in two in the summer. on digging up our lawn they found their repair in tatters 8 cables reduced to just 1 loose connection sat in a puddle

So at last we have a phone cable again

Internet will take a few days to reset our profile back up above 56k ( yes 56 k connection, not hapy memories)

Looking at changing from talk talk and looks like we can save a lot of money by doing so

So fglad to be connected again, not a nice feeling

Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast