Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Post you Good news / Happy thing that has happened today here...

Post Thanks / Like
    Dan...it's amazing. Utterly. What a beautiful family. You are indeed blessed. Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Becca, I am a really lucky guy!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 270984
    It was one of the sunspots I took in October, not my best but still atotal thrill to see it -
    Chris, I am always envious of your skills. You astound me that you are capable of producing such great images with "amateur" scopes. Very professional if you ask me.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are very kind

Well Lisa is now 17 weeks and all is well she is really blossoming at the moment - can't believe how quickly time goes.

Few weeks and we find out the flavour (boy)

Bought a few bits and bobs including a travel system -its all changed you know

oo and an online campain against the badger cull has asked me to supply some badger pics for their website :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Felt like I should come here and pay a little gratitude since I shared a little attitude earlier :)

Good News:

Prognosis for Baleigh is quite good. Something about growth plates and being young...and yada yada yada....NO SURGERY! (Just six weeks of nothing heavier than a soda can oi!)

Also, massively grateful that my job allows for me to work from home on days like these so I can take care of the business of being a "mom" :D I am well and truly blessed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 271142
    You are very kind

Well Lisa is now 17 weeks and all is well she is really blossoming at the moment - can't believe how quickly time goes.

Few weeks and we find out the flavour (boy)

Bought a few bits and bobs including a travel system -its all changed you know

oo and an online campain against the badger cull has asked me to supply some badger pics for their website :D

I'm a leeeeeetle confused. You will find out the gender in a few weeks or you know it's a boy and that will be confirmed in a few weeks.

Herself had just asked after Mrs. Doc. Thanks for the update!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like

No I am only presuming it will be a boy (it will)

Lisa doing well but really showing now

Had a cracking day yesterday , For Matthews birthday treat he was a 'keeper for the day' at Druisillas - I went with him and we got right up close to all the animals, amazingly close really - had a meercat on my shoe for 10 minutes, and a rockhopper penguin and Matthew hand fed the baby Capybaras - very cute

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 271713

No I am only presuming it will be a boy (it will)

Lisa doing well but really showing now

Had a cracking day yesterday , For Matthews birthday treat he was a 'keeper for the day' at Druisillas - I went with him and we got right up close to all the animals, amazingly close really - had a meercat on my shoe for 10 minutes, and a rockhopper penguin and Matthew hand fed the baby Capybaras - very cute
    wow! sounds like the perfect birthday gift!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 271713
    You cant say things like that and not show us any photos!!

Post Thanks / Like
    GOOD NEWS/HAPPY THINGS:

Baleigh is finally moving around a bit more...back in her own bed, back at school, slowly back to normal.

Jon back to normal as well. The urologist is keeping an eye on the cyst to see if the swelling/inflammation is recurring, but for now he doesn't think surgery is necessary.

Andrew. Second degree burn on his hand from work on Sunday (another visit to the ER!) seems to be healing up quickly and nicely.

Oh, and me? Yeah. I'm just fine. ;)

Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast