Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Post you Good news / Happy thing that has happened today here...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 272535
    My boss finally approved my leave. I'm on vacation starting tomorrow. Nice to wait until the very last minute.

yipeee!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mari, post: 272526
    That is WONDERFUL Sam!!

I shared in another thread, we got upgraded to The Poly!!!
    Wow that is awesome Mari! The only time we got upgrade was to ...ta da...The Poly! They overbooked our original hotel (Cornado Springs). Good for you. I know you will love it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Love this thread!

1.Lost some weight and I am now 13 stones!
    2.Applying for new job so finger cross!
    3.Will be having my favourite vegetarian chinese tonight!!
    4.I am back here among wonderful people!

Post Thanks / Like
    Jeff is back!!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I have today off from work and I turned in another version of my dissertation. Going to rest today and enjoy a good book.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello!

This is a great thread! I now refuse to watch the news as it's always so depressing. Doom and gloom and all that malarky!

My good news:

a) I had confirmation just before Christmas that I had passed my level 6 in British Sign Language
    b) I'm more than halfway though my second level 6 qualification in Sign Language Interpreting - should finish in 6 weeks.
    c) The worst of the winter finally seems to have gone and it'll be Spring/Summer soon woohoo! No more dark mornings!!!

That's all from me.
    Cya
    S
    x

Post Thanks / Like
    A couple of things to share:

1) What a difference a few weeks make!!! Baleigh had her follow up appointment with the ortho doc yesterday and is doing far better than even HE dreamed! X-rays show everything is healing nicely and she should be released to "normal activity" when we return in two weeks.
    2) Continuing the thought, my daughter actually ARGUED with the doctor over allowing her to return to gym, she said she MISSES it!!!
    3) Just returned from a lovely and relaxing birthday weekend in Vermont for Jon.
    4) My son and his girlfriend "spent the weekend in the city" this weekend. "The city" being New York City. I don't think that will ever cease to amaze my tiny little southern mind :) and I'm glad.
    5) Therapy (both emotional and physical) have been very helpful, my anxiety attacks have become fewer and further between :)

Happy Fat Tuesday!

Post Thanks / Like
    We went to see our friend last night and my God Daughter who will be two next month came up to me and gave me a hug before I left. It made my day! (Melted my heart too!!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Popped in to see how everyone was and was over the moon to see Jeff back :D

Fantastic news from everyone this week.

Erm... lets think - making plans for something potentially quite big at Easter ( not a holiday or a purchase - just meeting someone Lisa has never met in her family before) so that could potentially be a very very good thing.

Lisa is blossoming, boys are growing up and becoming men at an alarming rate

Went on a walk yesterday and fell in love with a tufted duck - he looked sooo cool

Post Thanks / Like
    Its the weekend!!!!!

p.s. lovely to see you back Jeff!

Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast