Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Post you Good news / Happy thing that has happened today here...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 283023
    Alysia is moving home!! Alysia is moving home!!! Can you tell I am excited???? She got rid of that nasty boy once and for all

I have been actively searching for a new job since the end of Feb. I have managed to get a plethora of interviews for positions that do not offer any benefits and I haven't been able to score an interview with some of the jobs that I think are perfect for me. BUT.....I saw a position in the wee hours of the morning and filled out their application today. I received a call just now and have a phone interview scheduled on Wed!
    Brillinat news about Alysia and well done on getting a phone interview

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 283023
    Alysia is moving home!! Alysia is moving home!!! Can you tell I am excited???? She got rid of that nasty boy once and for all

I have been actively searching for a new job since the end of Feb. I have managed to get a plethora of interviews for positions that do not offer any benefits and I haven't been able to score an interview with some of the jobs that I think are perfect for me. BUT.....I saw a position in the wee hours of the morning and filled out their application today. I received a call just now and have a phone interview scheduled on Wed!
    Excellent!

Post Thanks / Like
    60 hours ish

All doing well

Keep your fingers eyes and toes crossed

I promise I shall keep you all updated

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 283154
    60 hours ish

All doing well

Keep your fingers eyes and toes crossed

I promise I shall keep you all updated

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ohhhhh!!!! I'll start pacing......

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending love and every good with for everything to go well for Lisa and the new little boy!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Soooooooooooooooo cool....

the IT crew (all hail the IT crew) has unblocked my Live365!!!

Listening to Test Track....30% increasing to 40% Downloading data...how cool!!!!!!!

(Holy cow....I just heard and Obama add on it? How weird is that?)

Post Thanks / Like
    DD (aged 5) planned her next party (in November!!) on the way to school this morning - she would like a Pirates of the Caribbean party, with Jack Sparrow and his crew on her birthday cake, she would like mummy to make her cupcakes with skulls and crossbones on - and most definately no glitter!! She has a fancy dress party on Saturday and has chosen to go as a pirate - but not a girls pirate costume cus we really dont do dresses very well but she looks fab in it!!!! Im so proud that she doesnt feel she has to conform to what girls are supposed to be - if she wants a pirate party then a pirate party she shall have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, yes, yes! You are the BEST Mommy!!!!! Nothing harder to do than let a child define (in a general sense) what is right for her or him. I was one who was stuffed into itchy crinolines and stupid frilly socks with shoes that made me slip... (not bitter though! ) so I really, really respect your understanding of her current idea of what constitutes "fun for a girl!"

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Tink One of my friends was really shocked at dd's choice and said she would be gutted if her daughter looked up and said no glitter and there was no pink involved!
    Anyway, is it really *that* bad to have items of Captain Jack Sparrow everywhere? There could be worse things to look at!!

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast