Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 362

Thread: Post you Good news / Happy thing that has happened today here...

  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    8,342
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sky, I will definitely share. I'm scheduled for the 29th. I'm stoked. I've been wanting it for a long time. I'm blind as a bat without my glasses.

    Watchinherskip, oh, surgery for all the scary reasons. Even though I'm choosing to do this, it does sound a little freaky.

    Thanks, Mari. I've only heard good things.

  2. #52
    Moderator Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the red...
    Posts
    14,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steven's class had their Christmas lantern evening last night - it was wonderful. The whole class recited 'Twas the Night Before Christmas from memory - so proud of them all.

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,247
    Post Thanks / Like
    A piece of good news for us at last - we appear to have completed on buying our new house (it is about 8 weeks overdue and happened very suddenly in the end), and now it is all systems go to move in next week So now we won't have to spend Christmas Eve knocking on doors and asking if there is any spare room anyone's stable :D






  4. #54
    Senior Member Watchinherskip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia USA
    Posts
    3,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb, post: 268665
    A piece of good news for us at last - we appear to have completed on buying our new house (it is about 8 weeks overdue and happened very suddenly in the end), and now it is all systems go to move in next week So now we won't have to spend Christmas Eve knocking on doors and asking if there is any spare room anyone's stable :D

    Great news Deb! I know that is an answered prayer.

    Ok for today I would add to my list:

    1. I have the best wife in the world...just sayin.
    2. DD Alex is coming home from her university for Christmas tomorrow
    3. I programmed the new planetarium show/movie and it worked like a champ. Get this the show is - Big Bird's One World - One Sky. I know our visitors will love it, but I know I will be wearing ear plugs to avoid hearing Elmo sing 3 times daily!

    Oh and also #4 I found this out...hehe Guess we will need to do this!

    Character Meet ‘N’ Greet at our
    Private Cardmember Location
    2

    Perk:
    At Walt Disney World® Resort, stop
    by our private location – reserved just for
    Cardmembers – to meet and pose with some
    of your favorite Disney Characters. Get a
    complimentary 5 x 7 photo, too!

    When:
    Offered daily between
    1:30 PM and 4:30 PM

    Where to go:
    Innoventions West at Epcot®

    What to do:
    Simply present your Disney
    Rewards
    Visa Card to enter the event

    Why:
    It’s one of the most unique experiences

    of being a Cardmember!










  5. #55
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cumming, GA. A small suburb of Atlanta.
    Posts
    6,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 268674
    I will be wearing ear plugs to avoid hearing Elmo sing 3 times daily!


    Reminds me of several Christmas' ago when we bought this for my nephew!



    We were mad at my sister at the time!

    Tom (... we're better now. And sorry for what we did!)

  6. #56
    Senior Member Watchinherskip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia USA
    Posts
    3,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catrancher, post: 268676


    Reminds me of several Christmas' ago when we bought this for my nephew!



    We were mad at my sister at the time!

    Tom (... we're better now. And sorry for what we did!)
    Now that is funny!










  7. #57
    Moderator Beccaberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Milford, Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    13,961
    Post Thanks / Like
    A WEEK from TODAY!

    I received an unexpected "bonus check" today from some work I did back in the summer...a little "mad money" for the trip

    Andrew has been subbing in as an asst teacher in my school the past few weeks...the children LOVE him (the heads love him even more) and I think he may actually have found an interest for college :) In the meantime, he is making FANTASTIC money as a server and has now started paying his own auto insurance, cell phone bill and other misc items. He may well be turning into a man!




  8. #58
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    16,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 268683
    A WEEK from TODAY!

    I received an unexpected "bonus check" today from some work I did back in the summer...a little "mad money" for the trip

    Andrew has been subbing in as an asst teacher in my school the past few weeks...the children LOVE him (the heads love him even more) and I think he may actually have found an interest for college :) In the meantime, he is making FANTASTIC money as a server and has now started paying his own auto insurance, cell phone bill and other misc items. He may well be turning into a man!
    First the news and fire dept calling him a man and now you!












    I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

  9. #59
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    16,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another client told me it looked like I had lost some weight today

    Other than that, it has been a bad news kind of day












    I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

  10. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    1,799
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is Friday and I am looking forward to spending the weekend with my 2 favourite fellas!

    No big plans for the weekend, I have an optometrist appointment tomorrow and hopefully the weather will be fine enough to go swimming on Sunday.

    Just grateful that I have my lovely family to spend time with!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •