Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Post you Good news / Happy thing that has happened today here...

Post Thanks / Like
    thats brilliant Tink

Mum had a lovely 70th Birthday party on Saturday

The boys have finished their violins/orchestras so the running about should ease a little (yay)

I am planning a lie in next Saturday - the first for 2 months I am sooooo looking forward to that !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Three days :)

We had contractors at the house this weekend. My grandfather let me a small sum of money and we are using it to remodel our master bath, I can't wait.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have discovered a way to make my lovely lovely wife very very very happy on Thursday it all works out

;)

(its not mucky, tsh , some of you have filthy minds)

Post Thanks / Like
    I have cried reading this thread. Such a good idea Chris.

Good thing today was Lily failed her spelling test at school. Now this is a good thing. She has just moved to secondary school and they picked up that she was dyslexic. We know she is and have been having extra tuition for 6 years. Her old school wouldn't acknowledge it. So it finally feels like we have a voice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Herself has quite a display ready for one little boy who will have his birthday tomorrow. She has balloons tied to his "breakfast" chair (that child LOVES balloons) and all his presents are wrapped and waiting in the living room. He chose to bring raspberry jam filled donut "holes" to school to share instead of cupcakes, so she has those ready to go.

It's quite a sight to see when you enter the living room on your way to the kitchen. He'll be soooooo excited!!

She's a grand Mother!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    That post is useless without photographs ;) :D

The house survived a horrible storm last night 70 mph winds and rain like crazy - sounded like someone srayinga firehose at the windows - is there anything nicer than being snuggled up under a warm duvet with the wind and rain outsied the window :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 268847
    ... is there anything nicer than being snuggled up under a warm duvet with the wind and rain outsied the window :D
    Nope, don't think there is really

Day after tomorrow

I have a hair appt tomorrow :) I haven't been to the salon since APRIL.

I received a rip-roaring good review from my headmaster yesterday. It's always nice to hear that the people who sign your paychecks are pleased.

Post Thanks / Like
    Went to celebrate Milo's 1st Birthday on Sunday. Is he the youngest iPhone addict?

[CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Down to three weeks until WDW!!!!

DD make Christmas cookies last night with a friend AND they cleaned up after themselves.

The weather is just beautiful!

Sixth graders about to arrive for a show.... lots of oohs and aaahs to come.

Post Thanks / Like
    Received wonderful gifts from two very dear friends yesterday.

DW made Rum and Bourbon balls over the weekend, now waiting for the 3 day waiting period so we can try them.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast