Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I need your help with some SECRETS!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 268533
    (say hi to catrancher ) and go to the Coke museum.
    Yep! Say Hi!

And also stop by the Georgia Aquarium right next door to the Coke museum.

Tom (... y'all come back now. Ya' hear!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 268533
    If you ever find yourself in Atlanta, GA (say hi to catrancher ) and go to the Coke museum. They have a HUGE display of various flavors of Coke from around the world. They did have Beverly too. We were trying to get people to try it
    There is a Coke museum?

How cool is that!!

Will most definitely say hi if I ever make my way there :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mari, post: 268535
    There is a Coke museum?
    Yep!

Right here!

Tom (... in the city that invented the stuff!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, there is a Coke museum. http://www.worldofcoca-cola.com/ It's very cool. Loved the auarium too. There is also this restaurant downtown called Miss Pittypat's Porch that was FANTASTIC. Of course, everything we ate in Atlanta was phenomenal. Now I know why everyone was out jogging

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    "I worry about you, really I do"

Don't worry about me Skywatcher... I only drink a couple of cups at a time. Don't want to over do it.

I know that most people think it tastes bitter, but I like that taste. I like the taste of tonic water too... I find Beverly quite similar, albeit stronger on the quinine taste.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like

I like tonic water, but I do like watching other people go in there and discover beverly

The Israeli lemon one ( Kinley ???) is delicious tastes like sherbert lemons - yum

I love the fountain in EPCOT, has some amazing music - the score from the Rescuers Down Under and Rocketeer and we like to sit and watch that with a coffee or an ice cream

It was near there we sat and talked to some very special friends so its a special place for us

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Chris, you are so right. I am so sorry that they closed that little coffee/bakery place near the fountain. Think it is now an icecream place? Not sure. But missed it last time. We usually started our day there with a latte and some sort of baked good.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh yes! the fountain!!

We would sit there after Illuminations and just enjoy whilst people made their way out, barely anyone stopped.. and the music & lights show is soooo good!

Post Thanks / Like
    I kind of have one - well by that i mean i know im right at some point but im sure someone will come along and help or correct me!
    Magic Kingdom is not at ground level, the corridors underneat the MK are actually the ground level. MK is built on earth used from the lagoon opposite and it was built on a hill to represent going towards your dreams.

Is that right? Im sure i was told that at some point in the KTTK?!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123