Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPhone OS 5.01 still having battery probs - anyone else

I sooooooooooooooo want it , what a surprise eh lol

Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 268808
    I sooooooooooooooo want it , what a surprise eh lol
    I can honestly say it's *not* worth the hassle of an upgrade unless your contract is already up I like to play about with it, and the extra speed and higher res camera is nice, too. But it's a 'nice' upgrade and not really one that I think 'WOW' at!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 268825
    I can honestly say it's *not* worth the hassle of an upgrade unless your contract is already up I like to play about with it, and the extra speed and higher res camera is nice, too. But it's a 'nice' upgrade and not really one that I think 'WOW' at!
    yep totally agree with that
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Nah I know and thats why it isn't going to happen , I will get the 5 if and when it comes though

Starting to get a little fristrated with the original iPad and some of the newer zippier apps and games , not sure when the 3 is planned but I think that will have to be an upgrade as well come the time.

Amazing how just a few months ago everyone was saying to me 'what on earth do you want an iPad for? whats the point? its just a big phone - you are only getting it because you area fanboy etc etc.... now most have got one and you can't move for 'me too' like products out there , quite the visionary Mr Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 268842
    quite the visionary Mr Jobs
    Yep! Create the product AND the market. What a business plan!

Tom (... iPad, therefore iAm!)

Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 268825
    That's exactly what Keith said to me

Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 268826
    yep totally agree with that
    I listened Keith I've bought a Galaxy S2 sim free for Chris that way if or when the 5 comes out he can wait 3 months until all the annoying faults are sorted and then get one on contract.

Well the battery life is no where like as good as it was pre update to iOS5 but it is better I think with the changes I've made - the run downs are more gradual and I haven't (so far) had any of the catostrophic 60% -0% overnight loss' I was having before

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 268855
    I listened Keith I've bought a Galaxy S2 sim free for Chris that way if or when the 5 comes out he can wait 3 months until all the annoying faults are sorted and then get one on contract.
    he'll love the S2... I truly think it's a gem of a phone!
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Well since the only net access we have had over xmas has been the 3G in the iPhone and I haven't had any catastrophic battery failures I have to conclude that switching off those things made a bit of a difference. Hopeanother update comes sooner rather than later

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12