Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Yum!!!

  1. #1
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    26,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    From Keith

    [ATTACH]10114.vB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images






    For Esme






  2. #2
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    26,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stop teasing me Keith, you know how much I love the Cheesecake Factory I want orange chicken now






    For Esme






  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    8,399
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so jealous! I love the Cheesecake Factory. Their food is out of this world!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    That has pushed my buttons on a cold Tuesday morning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    16,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite chain restaurant! What did you have?







  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never been! Where is it?



  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Berkshire UK
    Posts
    5,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mall at Millennia Kate - its a favourite here too, really good food just don't order too much the portions are huge!!






    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #8
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    26,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 269350
    Mall at Millennia Kate - its a favourite here too, really good food just don't order too much the portions are huge!!
    we found out the hard way about the size of the portions we share now

    It always amazes me that they are fine with sharing, can imagine going into a restaurant over here and asking for one main course with two plates






    For Esme






  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Berkshire UK
    Posts
    5,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 269358
    we found out the hard way about the size of the portions we share now

    It always amazes me that they are fine with sharing, can imagine going into a restaurant over here and asking for one main course with two plates
    I know can you imagine their faces in the Harvester?!

    Because we are usually at the Cheesecake factory at lunchtime we tend to order a couple of starters and a couple of main courses between the four of us and share - we still end up taking the cheesecake home with us because we are too full!






    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #10
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    26,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 269360
    I know can you imagine their faces in the Harvester?!

    Because we are usually at the Cheesecake factory at lunchtime we tend to order a couple of starters and a couple of main courses between the four of us and share - we still end up taking the cheesecake home with us because we are too full!
    We normally get there before the evening menu starts and have the smaller portion......................I actually don't like their cheesecake






    For Esme






Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •