Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas everyone

Post Thanks / Like
    May not be on much between now and Christmas as our telephone line and by extension our internet has been down/limping along since last Saturday ( grrr )

If I cannot be on or around I want to take the chance to wish everyone a peaceful and happy Christmas.

It is often a time of mixed emotions and I am sure we are all feeling that very acutely this year. Whilst we all miss those that are gone it does reaffirm the message that we should appreciate what we have. My family are all getting extra (gentle) hugs at the moment.

So so so glad to end the year back with you good good people.

Merry Christmas

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas, Doc!

And, Merry Christmas to this wonderful Disney Secrets Family. Each one of you has brought your own special brand of love, warmth and friendship to this site and it is more appreciated than you will know.

We're without some of those we've come to love, or have loved all our lives and that makes us even more appreciative of every second we have with the ones who are with us.

Joys are here too! We're going to have babies this coming new year! How wicked is that?!! More than one new precious life to love, and to come to know.

All is generally well in the world, because we make it so.

So! When you sit down to dinner, or wake up to presents, or have a moment alone, or laugh with a family member or friend, know that your joys, your sorrows, your fears, and your hopes are supported and loved by your friends here.

As always, from the heart and forever, thank you Keith for giving us a home.

Merry Christmas!!! Nollaig Shona Dhuit!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas to all,
    And to all, a good night!

Tom (... to all my Secrets friend!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I love you all.

That is all.

Post Thanks / Like
    merry christmas to you

lets hope 2012 is full of new memories for everyone

and looking forward to all our new secret babies that will be appearing

xxxxxxx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas to you, my Secrets family. I wish you all peace, love, happiness, strength and laughter. I love each of you. Our world has been torn apart by the loss of our beloved Mick but I feel confidant that he would want us to celebrate in style.

I had a moment at the fireworks last Fri. I felt like I could feel Mick there with me. It was a moment that touched me and made me cry.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw Johnie you are a sweetheart XXXXX

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that happy memories are made!

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas from unusually warm Bethlehem. Well actually outside of there, in Nazareth! Not exactly the Holy Land....actually Eastern Pennsylvania. Great names for the towns here....I won't even get into the Amish town names.

We are having a great holiday so far with my brother and his family. We took a great hike to a beagutiful waterfall near the town of Jim Thorpe, PA. Had dinner in the town and while taking a walk around this Victorian era town, actually made the local tv news window shopping.

On this Christmas Eve, I wish all of you a very merry and happy Christmas. Enjoy your times with your friends and family, and cherrish the times together, because as well all know time is fleeting.

Merry Christmas One and All

Dan, Sally, Alex and Cody the dog

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast