Thread: WE BOOKED!

Post Thanks / Like
    For Christmas this year, Mum & Dad paid for myself, Jade, her boyfriend and Niamh to go to Disneyland Paris in March! We decided to stay at the Cheyenne because we needed a room big enough for four and we didn't really need anything extravagant. Jade has stayed there before quite a few times too, so that helped our decision.

We're going on the 6th of March, we're going to try and do some character dinners but we don't want to book them for the first day because we want to see how Niamh is around the characters first We're planning on spending a day in Paris too in order to see the sights.

I have a few questions, are there any fireworks at Disneyland paris? I assume there are but my friend mentioned that she didn't see wishes when she was there.. I would absolutely love for Niamh to watch wishes.

She also said the characters are a lot more 'available' there, because of the more mild weather, too. I know there is a Disney Junior show there which I am excited to see as that is where I worked on the ICP.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    HOW EXCITING!!!!!

I know nothing about DLP, so I'm utterly unhelpful...but WOOHOO!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Like Becca, I too know nothing of DLP (save a Disney ornament I got from there with some sort of gibberish on it...think it was French..hehe). I am still very excited for you and your family Josh. Springtime in Paris...or something like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    We have been to DLP a few times and I don't really remember there being any fireworks. When we went November time a few years back there were fireworks over the lake with the hotels round it but that might have been something to do with with the time of year.
    I can't remember there being any over the castle or anything like they do in WDW.
    Might be worth having a look on the website and seeing if there are any indications on there, if not sending an email to them might answer the question

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a wonderful Christmas present Josh. Would love to see DLP some day if we ever get to Paris. But I wouldn't want to do it in cold weather.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    You sure do have lovely parents! :D Do they want to adopt me?

We'll expect a full report, Mister Josh! Photos with reviews and bests and not so greats!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle