Thread: Hello I'm a Newbie!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there,
    My name is Jac, and My Husband, two Sons (both with ASD) and I are off to Florida for the first time in May and are sooo excited!
    I'm trying to find out some tips to make our whole experience easier, as my sons can be a bit errm.... challenging, shall I say!!

So anything at all that can help us would be gratefully received
    Many thanks Jac

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome to secrets

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jac,

And to Secrets!

Give us some specifics. Are you staying onsite? How long will you be there? Those kinds of things. If we've got some boundaries to work within, we can provide better information.

Tom (.. self appointed Assistant Cruise Director. )

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jac and a warm

You really can`t beat that first ever visit to WDW and I can guarantee that it won`t be your last!

You will be amazed at how big WDW is, and taking account of all of the other attractions in the area, make sure that you allow some "free" days in order to catch your breath or you will be worn out at the end of your vacation.
    I recall our first visit when we were dashing around like headless chickens trying to see and do everything and quickly found that two weeks ain`t enough!

Feel free to post away with any specific questions you have and someone will be along real soon to help out.

See you around the site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacks, post: 269725
    Hi there,
    My name is Jac, and My Husband, two Sons (both with ASD) and I are off to Florida for the first time in May and are sooo excited!
    I'm trying to find out some tips to make our whole experience easier, as my sons can be a bit errm.... challenging, shall I say!!

So anything at all that can help us would be gratefully received
    Many thanks Jac
    Welcome!! My BIGGEST words of wisdom for you would be to utilize the fastpass system to its fullest. It will cut down on wait time and make for an overall better experience!

Post Thanks / Like
    hi
    my tip is to plan what you will be doing each day, this saves a lot of time each day. plan in to your itinery some rest time too x
    i am starting to plan my days now, i start off by booking some dining reservations where i would like to eat, decide which parks i am going to and you are nearly sorted.
    last year i did 3 days doing parks and 1 day off etc that worked well

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jac and welcome top Secrets.

Lots of help available on here so make the most of the forum and enjoy planning your trip

Sandra
    Sandra