Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There is a Disney Commercial that says...

Post Thanks / Like
    To all the memory makers, the one's who know there are only so many days before she finds her own Prince Charming...

To all those who know the best memories in life are the one's you'll hold on to for a lifetime.

A word to the wise...those moments will pass more quickly than you can believe. Cherish them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember her when she was that small. Can it be possible that many years have gone by? Lovely pictures Becca, thanks for sharing.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh wow! That is sooo true. DD Alex wanted to watch our old videos of us at the park. I know exactly how you feel. She is going back this time as (she will kill me for writing this...she doesn't want to be one!) as a young woman, celebrating her 21'st birthday Where does the time go?

Post Thanks / Like
    :D

They grow up far too quickly.

Alysia will be 21 in March. I remember vividly a 5 year old girl with pigtails just like that who about burst with excitement when she got to meet Cinderella.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I cried when I read this to the kids.

Robyn will be 18 on Saturday and I can't wait to take my baby girl back to Disney again.

I'll never forget when we first found ourselves a single parent family.I promised the kids that no matter what we would find a way to go back and make new memories.

Our third trip together is in 7 months and I'm so excited to spend time with my babies again and make more memories that will stay with us forever.x

Post Thanks / Like
    My oldest was 12 on our first trip and my youngest was 3. His first few moments on Main Street are priceless.

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful child woman, Becca. The juxtaposition of the two... leaky eyes and all that.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Tink, a little bittersweet for all that. I miss the pig-tailed toddler she once was, but am so spectacularly proud of the young woman she is becoming.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no..there is crying all over the place. I just hate to even think it is possible!

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too, Shelly, me too!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast