1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

2009 Celebrations

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by simonwebb74, Sep 18, 2008.

1. simonwebb74

simonwebb74 Earning my ears

I found this information this morning, is this news or am I a little slow on the uptake?

"While the Disney Parks will not be hosting a press event on the following information until tomorrow, we here at WDW News Today were able to gather some information on the next celebration that will be coming to Walt Disney World and Disneyland beginning January 1, 2009. Here’s the scoop:
    -Disney has dropped the proposed Magical Celebrations name and will simply be using two primary phrases (”What will you celebrate?” & “Celebrate Everyday”) to promote this new 2009-only celebration.
    -Guests who attend WDW on the day of their birthdays will be offered a special gift throughout 2009: the choice of a free birthday 1-day park ticket, $75.00 merchandise gift card, or 4 fastpasses per person per party of up to 6 guests.
    -Although already previewed on the official Disney pin trading website, Disney will be introducing some new personalized pins that will feature magnetic name badges that can be removed and interchanged.
    -As far as entertainment offerings, the Magic Kingdom will be adding a Stitch Dance Party in Tomorrowland, repackaging the Disney Dreams Come True Parade yet again, and introducing a once-daily Magic Kingdom Street Party on Main Street U.S.A.
    These rumors are not yet confirmed"

2. Skywatcher

Skywatcher Chief Astronomer

:lol: first time ever we are not going during Matthews Birthday - hmm *wonders if they will require evidence of birthday*

Thanks for the info mate - well spotted

Last edited: Sep 18, 2008
  3. simonwebb74

My DS is 7 four days after we arrive :p015:

4. mainecoon lover

mainecoon lover Addicted to Mickey

Cool Beth will turn 18 whilst we are out there.

5. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

I suspect if they are going to be giving away park tickets and $75 gift certificates they will require proof that it is your birthday.

6. simonwebb74

I'll make sure he has his passport with him :lol: