1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

2009 Refurb of WDW Swan & Dolphin

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by Debbie2, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Debbie2

Debbie2 Speedy!

Just had a letter from VH and I quote ...

"WDW Swan and Dolphin has been in touch to advise that they will be refurbishing their guest rooms. This is due to commence 1 April 2009. They will be replacing the carpeting, bedding and curtains. No noise should be heard unless you are within the vicinity of the work. We've been advised that guest rooms will be allocated away from the work, where possible, so there will be no disturbance to you. Also no public areas will be affected. The work is due to take Place Mon-Fri (am to 6pm and due for completion Dec 2009. All facilities and amenities will remain open duringthis time.
    I'm sorry that we've had to contact you with this information and should you have any queries please feel free to contact the customer service team on 0844 557 8830"

Glad I changed to the BWI last week :)
  2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Whew! Good call on that one, Debbie2! :yes:

They always say "no noise" but I've been in several places where they are redoing their rooms (apparently Hilton chains are ALL doing reconstruction right now) and it's messy, inconvenient and noisy. Nothing that you want to deal with on your holiday!!
  3. Skywatcher

Skywatcher Chief Astronomer

Dont suppose there is any chance they will refurbish the dolphin to look like a dolphin :unsure:
  4. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

very good point indeed :lol: