1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

2011 Atlantic Hurricane Forecast

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by DisneyFreak, May 13, 2011.

1. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4245327...ters-above-average-atlantic-hurricane-season/

There will be an updated forecast on June 1st and again on August 3rd.
  2. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

O.M.G. I pray every year that these forecasts don't come true. I had friends come down DURING Tropical Storm Faye (which I still think was at least a Cat 1). I had to drive over and pick them up from MCO. I thought we were going to die on the way back over here to Daytona. It was raining so hard I couldn't see 2 feet past the front of my Jeep...on I-4! A couple days later we went to EPCOT, which was nice because it was intermittantly pouring off and on so we pretty much had the park to ourselves! We were prepared with ponchos! LOL~~!

SAFE TRAVELS THIS SUMMER, EVERYONE!!
  3. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

I remember Faye. That's the one that dumped about 30 inches of rain in Central Florida correct? It wasn't quite that bad here in Southwest Florida.
  4. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

I don't remember how much rain we got. I think it was 3 years ago or so. I just remember it rained forEVER. And my friends came down to hang out and go to the beach and we couldn't LOL. I went outside at one point and was trying to put on my hurricane shutters in my swimsuit. LMAO!