Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Android Questions

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 270449
    I'm going to wait and see what happens tonight when I go out to the van.
    yeah

The power button+volume is basically a last resort reset for when the phone has crashed so if you're having to do that routinely, it's FUBAR'd

fingers crossed you get it sorted
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 270451
    yeah

The power button+volume is basically a last resort reset for when the phone has crashed so if you're having to do that routinely, it's FUBAR'd

fingers crossed you get it sorted
    One way or the other it WILL be sorted if I have to get them to give me a new phone.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Well it appears to be working fine this evening. I've managed to move a ring tone to my notifications tones. It is powering on and off.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear you've got it sorted out John

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, the stupid phone is going back. Last night the battery ran low and it beeped at me. I put it on the charger and when the battery got to 100% removed the charger and powered it off. This AM, nothing. :angry-smiley-053::angry-smiley-053::angry-smiley-053:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 270594
    OK, the stupid phone is going back. Last night the battery ran low and it beeped at me. I put it on the charger and when the battery got to 100% removed the charger and powered it off. This AM, nothing. :angry-smiley-053::angry-smiley-053::angry-smiley-053:
    yeah sadly I've tried and tried with things like this in the past and if you suspect they're dodgy, it's always better to get a new one.

(ps. If you're 100% convinced on the motorola then ignore me, but motorola lost all its quality engineers years ago and have been struggling ever since. Samsung make the best android phones at the moment in my opinion although there are some nice htc ones too)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 270597
    yeah sadly I've tried and tried with things like this in the past and if you suspect they're dodgy, it's always better to get a new one.

(ps. If you're 100% convinced on the motorola then ignore me, but motorola lost all its quality engineers years ago and have been struggling ever since. Samsung make the best android phones at the moment in my opinion although there are some nice htc ones too)
    This time around both Donna and I got the same phone. The Droid Razr. It is a 4G phone. She is having no problems with hers. I think I looked at a Samsung but didn't care for the look and feel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 270608
    This time around both Donna and I got the same phone. The Droid Razr. It is a 4G phone. She is having no problems with hers. I think I looked at a Samsung but didn't care for the look and feel.
    sure thing, a phone is a very personal device and you have to get something you feel comfortable with.

I have a somewhat jaded view of which phones are reliable and which aren't because it's such a huge part of what we support at work Hopefully now motorola have been bought by google they'll get rid of the dead wood and get the company back to where it was many years ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12