1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

2012 is the Year to Visit Universal Studio's Florida - Announcement Video

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure News & Rumo' started by Wendy, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

This year, Universal Orlando Resort is bringing guests more new entertainment across our entire destination than during any other year in our history. Guests will discover the exhilarating entertainment of a new Blue Man Group show; marvel at breathtaking new animation and effects in The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man; dance and celebrate with their favorite animated characters during Universal's Superstar Parade and relive memorable moments from Universal Pictures most powerful and beloved films during the nighttime show Universal's Cinematic Spectacular - 100 Years of Movie Memories. And coming this summer - families will laugh together as they are transformed into minions for an incredible adventure inside the new Despicable Me Minion Mayhem attraction.

[video=youtube;MrJdNCOhuK8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrJdNCOhuK8[/video]
    Copyright Universal Studios, Florida​

2. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

:mental: :mental: :mental: :mental:

I cant wait!!!

I'm glad to hear they are doing something new in WnW aswell :yes:

3. Sam

Sam Imagineer

I love it, I'm so excited. Despicable Me is one of our favourite films so we can't wait to try out the new attraction. My little man will be over the moon with the updated Spider Man too. Roll on May 2013.