1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

2014 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend Returns with New Merchandise

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

run-marathon-1.jpg

The 2014 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend returns to Florida from January 8-12, 2014.

There will be new merchandise to commemorate this annual runDisney event.

Apparel is some of the most popular items created for the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend. There will be new “I Did It” shirts complete with course maps printed on the backside. There will also be new 2014 “Coast to Coast Challenge” shirts available for sale. A variety of Sweaty Bands and Bondi Bands with event logos will also return.

t-shirts.jpg tops-run-disney.jpg run-disney-tutus.jpg

There will also be new Dooney & Bourke handbags created especially for this event. The vibrant, runDisney-inspired artwork features Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy running through a magical course.​
    D-&-B-bags.jpg
    A new Vinylmation “Eachz” figure will be released that resembles Mickey Mouse in running attire. There are two figures presented in a mystery box. Mickey dressed in yellow is the more common figure to find, while Mickey dressed in green is more rare.

Finally, I have a look at a handful of items created for the Inaugural Dopey Challenge this year. I’m beyond impressed with those who are running 48.6 miles this weekend by participating in the 48.6 miles in the 5K, 10K, Half Marathon and Marathon.

run-disney-cups.jpg

These items will be released at Disney’s Health & Fitness Expo at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. The Expo will be open during the following times:
    • Wednesday, January 8, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
    • Thursday, January 9, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
    • Friday, January 10, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
    • Saturday, January 11, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.