Thread: iPad question

Post Thanks / Like
    As you all know I got an iPad for Christmas. I'm slowly learning to use it. I downloaded a free app, but it wasn't what I thought. I don't see any way to uninstall. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Hold your finger over the icon, they start to wiggle, and then you just hit the black x The same goes for if you want to re-arrange your apps... hold your finger over it until they wiggle and then you can drag them about!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 270823
    Hold your finger over the icon, they start to wiggle, and then you just hit the black x The same goes for if you want to re-arrange your apps... hold your finger over it until they wiggle and then you can drag them about!
    Then when you've got it the way you want it, just hit your "home" button.

Tom (... )

Post Thanks / Like
    When you sync to your computer it might appear in the apps section in your iTunes, if you dont want the app at all you can delete it from there permanently.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Suebeattie, post: 270825
    When you sync to your computer it might appear in the apps section in your iTunes, if you dont want the app at all you can delete it from there permanently.
    Not sure I even know how to sync to my computer. Since the iPad is an Apple product and my computer is Windows based is that even possible?

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 270839
    Not sure I even know how to sync to my computer. Since the iPad is an Apple product and my computer is Windows based is that even possible?
    sure is! Just download itunes, plug the ipad into your desktop/laptop via the usb connector and it'll start to sync with itunes.

As Josh says though, you don't need to do that just to delete an app
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com