Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's Friday and that can only mean one thing.................

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 271305
    Sounds like you've had a very busy weekend yourself, Josh! You must have walked Niamh's little legs off! It's good for her. Exercise and fresh air.

Our weekend is almost over, too.

Perhaps those French folks do have an idea about that 35 hour work week! (Yeah, I know... they are all befuddled and won't have the time to take off, ect. but it sure does sound good)!
    I asked if she wanted to go in the pushchair but she declined <g> She is growing up too fast! We wrapped up warm but her cheeks were red when we got home so we had some hot chocolate and watchded some Disney Parades on YouTube
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww! How nice is that?! Hot chocolate is a great way to warm up. Did she like the parades?

You are going to love bringing her to Disney for the first time.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 271308
    Awww! How nice is that?! Hot chocolate is a great way to warm up. Did she like the parades?

You are going to love bringing her to Disney for the first time.
    She LOVES watching the parades Her favourite is the move it shake it celebrate it one, so we'll have to plan a trip to Orlando soon

She likes watching Disney Junior Live on Stage, as well as The Voyage of the Little Mermaid and always asks me to 'watch where you worked in 'merica'
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12