Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Friday and that can only mean one thing.................

Post Thanks / Like
    ............. the weekend is almost here :D

I've got a hospital appointment this afternoon, so Chris' weekend is beginning early, he should be home soon :D Hopefully all will be OK otherwise it will be a miserable weekend and I really could do with a happy one

I don't think we have anything planned during the day on Saturday, just a lazy quiet day as we are out in the evening to friends - which if it is anything like usual, it will be a late night

We are meeting a friend on Sunday for brunch, we haven't seen her for a while, so I'm looking forward to that In the afternoon we will be seeing the girls and that always cheers me up :D

So what delights await you this weekend :D well, unless you name is Keith and then I suppose you will be working

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 271146
    So what delights await you this weekend :D well, unless you name is Keith and then I suppose you will be working
    pretty much I'm afraid :(
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Out with Isabelles friends all weekend - honestly, that child has more of a social life than most people i know all put together!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Working , cleaning fish tank and...er wondering where the weekend went

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 271147
    pretty much I'm afraid :(
    Oh Keith

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wendy, hope you have a successful appointment.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope the doctor's appointment went well, Wendy.

KEITH, take a break man!

Doctor Dad, you too! Can't have you all worn out and tired by the time New Little D gets here!

I have to have a photo taken for passport renewal. :( That will ruin my morning. However, I'm cooking Ethiopian this weekend (doro wat, kale and potatoes, and injera if you all would like to come... honey wine) for my little sister. :D She helped out with Seth last weekend when we slipped away.

Sunday I'm probably going to force myself to go find some work clothes. :( :( :( I HATE shopping! :(

Weather is supposed to be glorious this weekend too, so maybe we'll get to enjoy something outdoors.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    taking oldest ds to thai boxing youngest ds to football, then collected kids and we went to ma & pa for late lunch. then i coloured ma's hair [i used to be a hairdresser]
    auntie is comming tomorow and boys want their hair cut!
    glad to have a lie in though

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, although I'm not called Keith I was working all weekend :( Niamh came today after work so we took Nando for a walk (The first time I've trusted the two of them together with them both being so young!) It was quite a long walk and Niamh walked the whole way so she left a very tired little girl.

Now I'm sitting watching telly and doing a bit of revising as I have an International Relations exam on Tuesday. Tomorrow is my only day off of the week so I'll do the bulk of my revision then.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like you've had a very busy weekend yourself, Josh! You must have walked Niamh's little legs off! It's good for her. Exercise and fresh air.

Our weekend is almost over, too.

Perhaps those French folks do have an idea about that 35 hour work week! (Yeah, I know... they are all befuddled and won't have the time to take off, ect. but it sure does sound good)!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast