Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A little dusting please...

Post Thanks / Like
    For those of you who may not have heard from my Facebook musings, Baleigh took a bit of a tumble down a mountain while skiing on Thursday night with her school. While nothing more serious occurred, she did fracture her clavicle and is in a considerable amount of pain. We spent a good chunk of Thursday night in the ER and have had a couple of very restless nights. I will freely admit I had NO idea just how self-sufficient my 13 year old daughter had become - until she wasn't. Since Friday morning, everything that I do for myself (dress, shower, blow-dry, flat-iron, make-up, etc) I've done twice over (once for me and once for her). Seriously, I would NOT be a 13 year old again if you paid me Added to the fact that I'm still not up to par since the auto accident, and I'm just wiped out - physically, emotionally and mentally. So much so that I drifted off Saturday night while doing a bit of work and my iPhone slipped out of my lap and into my glass of soda - for about half an hour. That'll be a new iPhone arriving tomorrow.

Then yesterday, we wound up BACK in the ER for Jon. I don't think it's a good thing that I'm now on a first name basis with these folks.

Anywho...all minor problems and things that will eventually right themselves...but holy hell I'm exhausted...and I just need a little break. Since *that* is clearly not going to happen, I was hoping for a little whine and maybe some pixiedust :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Becca, so sorry. Hope Baleigh gets better soon. Seems that when it rains it pours right?

So here is a little dust to help!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good lord Becca, enough already!

Here's a bit of the old dust for ya' to try to improve things a bit!

Tom (... sounds like adult beverage time...)

Post Thanks / Like
    for you and yours.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good grief!!! Hope Baleigh is on the mend and on the move very quickly!!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Well goodness sakes...stay inside, all of you, at least until everyone is healed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Becca, you are having a tough time

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh how I know what you are going through, my Jenn broke her same hand and wrist 3 times with a spiral fracture age 13, aage 16 age 18!!!!(snowboarding and gymnastics) What a pain!!!! I hope your poor daughter is feeling better. Becca, I know I haven't been on much lately but when were you in the accident? What happened? You need more than pixie dust that's for sure!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no, Jon too?! I missed that unfortunate bit. So, here's some wine and I'll add a decent plate of cheese to go with it.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast