Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Tonga Toast

  1. #21
    Administrator Tink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,869
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now there is a dessert I REALLY dislike. Ick, ick, ick. Teeth cracking sweet.

  2. #22
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    26,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 308898
    Now there is a dessert I REALLY dislike. Ick, ick, ick. Teeth cracking sweet.
    Which is probably why I like it






    For Esme






  3. #23
    Administrator Tink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,869
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, my beloved friend! But you and I have been known to knock down one of those huge chocolate desserts at Long Horn! Not too sweet for me, is that?

  4. #24
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    26,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 308923
    Ah, my beloved friend! But you and I have been known to knock down one of those huge chocolate desserts at Long Horn! Not too sweet for me, is that?
    hhhmmm Chocolate Stampede






    For Esme






  5. #25
    Administrator Tink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,869
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! That's the one. It's Freudian that I can't remember the name.

  6. #26
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    26,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 308968
    Yes! That's the one. It's Freudian that I can't remember the name.
    It's permanently engraved in my memory






    For Esme






  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    329
    Post Thanks / Like
    I started seeing this on a lot of must-try lists as I was researching our most recent trip, and I HAVE to try it! It looks amazing!


    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney


  8. #28
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    26,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Faythstar, post: 309013
    I started seeing this on a lot of must-try lists as I was researching our most recent trip, and I HAVE to try it! It looks amazing!
    It is, but you really do need a sweet tooth






    For Esme






  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like
    cant wait to make it at home....yummm breakfast this saturday
    SusanM šoš A REAL MOUSE JUNKIE

    Aug 1994 - off site
    Caribbean Beach - 8/95
    All Star Music - 4/19- 12/97 -9/98 - 4/99 - 2/00 - 2/03 4/04 - 7/12
    All Star Sports - 12/96 - 12/97 - 9/00
    Downtown Disney Resort Travelodge - 4/97
    Coronado Springs - 6/98
    All Star Movies - 9/99 - 11/99 - 7/01 - 10/01- 11/02
    Pop Century - 10/01 -- 06/04--05/05 - 8/11
    Port Orleans Riverside - 7/02
    All Star Sports - 10/03-- 11/06

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •