Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Anxiety... Can anyone help?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 272204
    Just don't do what I end up doing, looking back at photos that make me cry
    Too late...... Just been looking at old photographs of Edinburgh and it's made me really homesick. Sheesh........ (We need an "I'm an idiot" smilie..)
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    I started counseling yesterday and said almost EXACTLY the same thing. For the life of me I cannot UNDERSTAND how I have made it through some of the things I've made it through and never suffered anxiety to the degree I currently am. I had a tremendously difficult day yesterday; I made it half-way home and someone rolled up behind me too quickly and I was toast. I had to pull over and call Jon to pick me up :( Such a waste of time and energy.

Let's hang in there together, eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 272207
    I made it half-way home and someone rolled up behind me too quickly and I was toast. I had to pull over and call Jon to pick me up
    Oh no!

Definitely.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 272205
    Too late...... Just been looking at old photographs of Edinburgh and it's made me really homesick. Sheesh........ (We need an "I'm an idiot" smilie..)
    Oh Diane and you are NOT and idiot so stop saying that

Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 272207
    I started counseling yesterday and said almost EXACTLY the same thing. For the life of me I cannot UNDERSTAND how I have made it through some of the things I've made it through and never suffered anxiety to the degree I currently am. I had a tremendously difficult day yesterday; I made it half-way home and someone rolled up behind me too quickly and I was toast. I had to pull over and call Jon to pick me up :( Such a waste of time and energy.

Becca, it's not a waste, you are braver than I ever was, when I first started getting panic attacks I was too scared to even go outside the house alone. Small steps, these things can't be rushed

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah Diane, I hope you feel better soon

I'm beginning to think my anxiety that I've had the last couple of weeks has been ongoing and been the reason I've stayed sick for the last several months. I had a bad talking to from my boss today. Mostly unwarranted I think but that's neither here nor there. I now have the unpleasant task of deciding to take this further up the chain of command. Guess who's having another attack? I have decided that I AM updating my resume and moving on though. Wish me luck.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I do wish you luck, Johnie. Being made unhappy by your employment is miserable.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Diane. I love my clients and I love what I do. I'm tired of my passive aggressive boss, the lack of support we all get. It's awful.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    It is frustrating when one person can spoil the working life of several others. Sadly it's a common problem. I know of at least 2 other people going through the same thing at the moment.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 272286
    Thanks Diane. I love my clients and I love what I do. I'm tired of my passive aggressive boss, the lack of support we all get. It's awful.
    Johnie, I stayed with my job because it was 10 minutes from home, I was training to be a solicitor and I loved what I was doing. I was given more and more to do and then I was told that someone was leaving and I would have to do her job as well. I never took holidays and I worked weekends and most evenings, I tried my best but the more I got done the more I was given in the end something just gave way and that was when I had my breakdown. Since then my life has never been the same, I am up and down all the time.

Please don't get to that stage Johnie, no job how ever much you love it, it is not worth damaging your health over

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 272294
    Please don't get to that stage Johnie, no job how ever much you love it, it is not worth damaging your health over
    I agree.
    [CENTER]

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast