Thread: 2012 is the Year to Visit Universal Studio's Florida - Announcement Video

Post Thanks / Like
    This year, Universal Orlando Resort is bringing guests more new entertainment across our entire destination than during any other year in our history. Guests will discover the exhilarating entertainment of a new Blue Man Group show; marvel at breathtaking new animation and effects in The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man; dance and celebrate with their favorite animated characters during Universal's Superstar Parade and relive memorable moments from Universal Pictures most powerful and beloved films during the nighttime show Universal's Cinematic Spectacular - 100 Years of Movie Memories. And coming this summer - families will laugh together as they are transformed into minions for an incredible adventure inside the new Despicable Me Minion Mayhem attraction.

Copyright Universal Studios, Florida

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like

I cant wait!!!

I'm glad to hear they are doing something new in WnW aswell

Post Thanks / Like
    I love it, I'm so excited. Despicable Me is one of our favourite films so we can't wait to try out the new attraction. My little man will be over the moon with the updated Spider Man too. Roll on May 2013.
    Sam x