Thread: what restaurants at universal citywalk would you recommend

Post Thanks / Like
    With pleasure island at disney being so boring now we're thinking of going to try the universal citywalk

has anyone been lately? what are the best bars and restaurants??

Someone said good things about a piano bar there?

Post Thanks / Like
    PI is boring that is true! Don't know much about CityWalk though, sorry! We've only been there a couple of times and that was several years ago (the last time).

We did have a lovely meal at Emeril's.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    A few times ths type of post has come up and I loooovvvvveeee bubba Gump. It's mostly a fish restaurant but they do other food and is based on the forest Gump movie.
    I would highly recommend it, I'm not a big fish eating person but there is plenty of other food on the menu.

Post Thanks / Like
    we went there in August, didn't go to the cinema or clubs -it was at the start of our trip and too tired to stay up late! lol

we ate at Bubba Gumps and Margaritaville, they were surprisingly good. I really liked the sushi bar at the Royal Pacific Resort too if that's your kind of thing

Post Thanks / Like
    we loved [especially the kids] hard rock cafe

Post Thanks / Like
    We have always enjoyed the Nascar sports grille.....although slightly annoying that they try to get you to pose for a photo each time you go in!