Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: I am so cool!!!

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Berkshire UK
    Posts
    5,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love that tent but it would need to come in super duper extra large size with ensuite dressing room like mine has.

    Wish they did big tents in pretty colours! I suppose I could always take the fabric paint to it! :D






    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #22
    Senior Member mumof2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    9,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 28422
    OOOO I like that

    I think I'd like to get all the camping gadgets and pretend for the day time but then slope off to the nearest hotel at night

    yeah, that's my kind of camping!

    I would camp if i had a brand spanking new caravan with all mods cons inc shower room and loo, but DH would have to empty the loo 'cos i wouldn't be doing it....




  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 28434
    I would camp if i had a brand spanking new caravan with all mods cons inc shower room and loo,
    i'm saving up for a newer model right now!! we have a 14 year old van at the moment. We upgraded to a caravan from a tent 2 years ago because when i started working we oculdn't be bothered to go away for a weekend it took so long to pack up set up etc. We go away every other weekend now.


    btw Jon doesn't know i got tickets- i just told him we're going on a date next Friday night.















  4. #24
    Senior Member mumof2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    9,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 28439
    i'm saving up for a newer model right now!! we have a 14 year old van at the moment. We upgraded to a caravan from a tent 2 years ago because when i started working we oculdn't be bothered to go away for a weekend it took so long to pack up set up etc. We go away every other weekend now.

    i saw one i really liked for a reasonable 10,500 - i asked various family members to lend me the money but they didn't, can't think why. Charming! :rolleyes008:



    ooh, just saw your last line - well that'll be a surprise!




  5. #25
    Senior Member Mags's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you have a great time! No rain please.

    Margaret

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 28444
    i saw one i really liked for a reasonable 10,500 - i asked various family members to lend me the money but they didn't, can't think why. Charming! :rolleyes008:

    i've seen them for double that but i won't be getting one lol!!!

    seriously though if you think how much a family holiday is nowadays it doesn't seem that expensive and we get to go away as often as we like really.















  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    411
    Post Thanks / Like
    Give Dan Gillespie a wolf whistle from me , won't you ;)

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven, post: 28495
    Give Dan Gillespie a wolf whistle from me , won't you ;)
    will do!!!















  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    4,060
    Post Thanks / Like

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    5,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't forget one of these.





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •