Youíve experienced every attraction, watched every spectacle, and sampled every delicacy the Disneyland Resort has to offer.
Now D23 is giving it's members the opportunity to purchase tickets to a very special and exciting day. Tickets will be limited and will go very quickly.
DATE: Tuesday 6th March 2012
LOCATION: Disneyland Resort
TIME: Registration will begin at 9am the location to be revealed at a later date. Event will end at approximately 9pm
TICKETS: Will go on sale on Thursday 9th February at 10 a.m. PST to D23 members plus one guest each. Click here for the ticket link.
COST: $250 per person
During your Disneyland adventure:
- You will visit legendary places that are off the map
- A tour of Walt Disneyís private apartment above the Fire Station on Main Street, USA.
- Take a ride in the Lilly Belle VIP parlor car on the Disneyland Railroad which is named after Waltís wife, Lillian.
- Visit the Disneyland Dream Suite.
- There will be ample time to enjoy many of the parkís signature attractions, including Haunted Mansion and itís a small world, but donít fill up on churros.
- A very special dinner and drinks at 6pm inside one of the resortís most unique restaurants, you never know it might be Club 33!
- Surprises, special gifts, and more.
More Information about Disneyland Off the Map can be found here
NOTE: Available only to D23 Members in good standing. Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest.
There are a limited number of tickets available.
Guests will be divided into groups to visit each of the three main locations, so guests may not necessarily visit in the order the venues are listed. In the event of rain, the Lilly Belle portion of the experience may be canceled.
Theme park admission not included and required. D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when reserving tickets.
Tickets may be picked up only with a valid photo ID AND D23 MEMBERSHIP CARD. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card may not be admitted to the event.
Ticketed Members who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event